Primary Benefits of Probiotic Health
PrimaLac products have been field tested and developed over the past four decades by a laboratory focused on one set of products for animals, unlike the competition that develops for wider use. PrimaLac products are designed to benefit poultry, livestock including swine and cattle, pigeons, aquaculture and many other animals. The benefits are achieved through several distinctive features:
- Bacteria that colonizes the gut
- A viable system of cultures grown together, kept viable through Thermo-Positive processing
- The most stable probiotic on the market, with a 2 year shelf life
An essential PrimaLac distinction is in the viable organisms delivered to the animal. Only PrimaLac organisms attach to the wall of the animal intestinal tract, implanting, colonizing, and crowding out bad pathogenic bacteria. Other probiotics offered in the animal agriculture industry are transient, spore-forming bacteria that pass through the system and have limited effects.
Viability and stability from unique processing
In addition to its exclusive cell formulations developed for internal and environmental microbial balance, PrimaLac cultures are the most stable cultures on the market, with an extended shelf life of two years. This is accomplished using a proprietary Thermo-Positive System that keeps the live PrimaLac product viable during the heat and pressure of pelleting and extrusion.
Field, lab, and university research testing have proven PrimaLac to be the only probiotic with all of the following:
- A stabilized gram count of live organisms per gram
- Viable microorganisms with the ability to implant
- Rigorous heat-resistance of microorganisms to feed-pelleting
- Microorganism viability in the field when stored at room temperature and when mixed with all types of feed and other supplements
- Direct-Fed Microbial processing